Friday, November 20, 2009

What you want in a woman

How can you find the right woman, if you don't know what you want?

When we do dating coaching for men, one of the first things we ask them is what type of woman they want. Most do not have a clear answer. The reason is that they have settled all their lives for which ever women chose them. As you begin to build a more attractive style, social circle, and life in general, you will find that suddenly you have much more choice in which women you date.

So what kind of woman do you REALLY want?


For every man that will be different. Here's a good start.

1. Adventurous
2. Challenging and keeps me on my toes
3. A strong woman that can stand her ground, but is and knows how to be feminine.
4. Extremely beautiful
5. Makes me desire her.
6. Amazing conversationalist
7. Positive thinker
8. Loving, caring, and accepts me for me.
9. Girl that's naughty and nice.
10. Amazing sexually - kissing, sex, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment