Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gentlemen, I am Paradox

I'm Paradox, I'm the latest guest writer here on TBL. I'll be posting must have advice for any new, existing, or established Seduction Scientist, that, from other sources would normally cost a fortune. Every week (check regular, I'm rather spontaneous) I'll post a nice, short, to the point tip you can introduce to your game, no matter what level you are, alongside my unique flowchart lesson strategy, helping to build 100% natural game.

Here's your first TBL exclusive tip: Read the blog! Knowledge is power!
I came to this realisation on my first true sarge. I'd read Mystery Method, Double Your Dating, and of course, The Game. I could open, comfort, and close. Yet, I lacked what I truly desired. A sense for what to do next all natural have. This comes only with knowledge. Pick a trustworthy source of information, and spend just a few minutes, on your mobile, computer, whatever, reading a few tips. It'll make you more confident, better able to cope with unpredictable scenarios (aka, women ;P) and, it'll keep you up to date with the latest developments in the field.

Merry Christmas, eat, drink and get sarging,

Paradox

No comments:

Post a Comment