Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Word from a new guy.

The Professional and the Natural have literally changed my value of life. One of the key things I learned about is the notorious shit test. I kept doing things for girls that I thought were nice, that would set me apart from the other guys... You know, trying to be the perfect man, but instead of falling for me, they ran away from me. It's because I bored the shit outta them. One day, the professional told me I was getting destroyed by the female shit tests. So we went out, and every time a girl tried to run a shit test, the professional would tell me. And then he would knock her test outta the park, and the girl would pull a 180 and be on him. It took about a week for me to be able to notice the tests, but once i got it, my game changed in a big way.


Here's an example, exactly as it went down:

Her: "Hey, why don't you do this..."

Me: (Stare Down)

Her: (stares back but looks away)

Me: "Hey girl, let's share your drink. Oh, and let me get a cigg."

They want to test you, to see if they can bitch you. You just have to hold your ground and not give them an inch. And its even better if when you get them to share their shit with you. It makes no sense, but it drives them crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment